What’s new at Eithni’s Keep?
- New entries and organization on the Posament Bibliography page (4/17/17)
- New posament-related products available at The Excellent Frog (4/6/17)
- A collection of interesting words has been started
- Where all the books, handouts, and other educational materials are kept, including a link to The Guest Hall, a space for friends and their interests and classes.
- All the Pictish material is kept or linked here, including articles on Pictish Names, Pictish Clothing, Pictish Symbols and links to sites of Pictish interest.
- The wire adornments from Birka Sweden, including Reconstructions, Instructionals, a Database of finds (coming soon), and Posament Resources.
- Resources to help you study and share your passions. Specific pages cover Research, Documentation, how to use Citations, and some suggestions of some good Sources to get you started. It also includes some information about entering and judging Arts and Sciences Competitions, specifically A&S in Northshield (including a FAQ).
- A place for all the miscellaneous interesting bits and bobs and fun things to do this includes food topics in The Kitchens and Whipcording (a neat four strand braiding technique). There is also a Materials section for hard-to-find materials and ingredients.
- External links (that will get relocated in the appropriate pages soon)