Skip to content
What’s new at Eithni’s Keep?
- I have updated the website theme – please report any broken links or other problems!
- All the classes handouts have been updated and provided in PDF format. If you had them linked, please update your links.
- The Pictish pages have lingered in sort of a sad state for some time, but they are next up for review and revision.
- New entries and organization on the Posament Bibliography page
- New posament-related products are available in my etsy shop at The Excellent Frog
- Where copies of all the books, handouts, and other educational materials are kept, except for the posament materials (see separate section).
- A place for all the miscellaneous interesting bits and bobs and fun things to do, including
- Food and drink topics in The Kitchens
- A quick and easy four plait braiding technique under Whipcording
- A Materials page for hard-to-find materials and ingredients
- Logophilia – the page where I dump odd and interesting words that I like
- Peerage Pronunciations lists the approximate pronunciation of the names of the Laurels and MODs of Northshield
- Baby! is the list of all my advice about pregnancy, babies, and toddlers, including useful hacks and product endorsements.
- A Guest Hall for all the handouts and classes I host for others.